- Samaritans: Working together to make sure fewer people die by suicide.
- Need Help Now: If you are experiencing an emotional or mental health crisis, there are people who can help you.
- NHS Psychological Wellbeing Service: CPFT Psychological Wellbeing Service is part of the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services
- Cogwheel Trust: Cogwheel provides counselling and psychotherapy support for people in Cambridgeshire
- Centre 33: Supporting young people up to the age of 25 with mental health, caring responsibilities, housing, sexual health and more.
- Richmond Fellowship: Richmond Fellowship is a national mental health charity.
- Versus Arthritis: Supporting people with athritis
- Nightline: The confidential night-time support service for Cambridge and Anglia Ruskin universities
- Mind CPSL: Support for University Students
- Asthma: Stop asthma attacks, cure asthma
- British Heart Foundation: Heart advice
- Coeliac UK: The charity for people who need to live without gluten
- Diabetes UK: Diabetes advice
- Cancer Research: Cancer Advice
- Macmillan Cancer Support: Cancer Support
- NHS National Screening Programmes: Cancer Screening Advice
Family Planning and Sexual Health
- iCaSH: Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Services
- Family Planning Association: Contraception advice
- BPAS: British Pregnancy Advisory Service
Other Useful Links
- Relate: Relationship Problems
- Cruse: Bereavement Support
- Lab Tests Online: Understanding Your Tests
- Fit For Travel: Information on how to stay safe and healthy abroad
- Cambridge and Peterborough CCG: We are responsible for planning and buying local NHS services, such as the care you receive at hospital and in the community, as well as ensuring they deliver the best possible care and treatment for patients.
- NHS Choices: Helping you take control of your health and wellbeing
- Drinksense: Alcohol advice
- Research Ready: A quality assurance programme for all research-active UK GP practices
- Be Part of Research: We are here to help you find out about health and social care research that is taking place across the UK.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.